Carrie needs to gain and secure the complete obedience of her husband who is only partially cooperating in this female led relationship.
Although this is an open letter to Rose of Rose and Terry whose many real-life articles on this site describe an enduring female led relationship, responses are welcomed from anyone with advice to offer.
Please be invited to reply in the comment area at the end of this article. You may use the email address email@example.com to protect your privacy when posting.
Rose, I love it! We are a couple who are new to a female-led relationship (FLR). For about a year we have been experimenting but have now reached a point where we need your advice and I need your help.
While I am seriously and fully committed to making this relationship work, my fiance says he is ready but I feel it is only a game to him. When he desires the paddling he doesn’t want to be told what to do — yes, just like a little boy being selfish. We have been on a roller coaster with this relationship structure and to top everything off I feel that he allows his past – meaning his ex-wife – to remind him that this lifestyle is bad and he is sick, as she put it.
There are many times when he does not respond to my lead: he refuses and then gets mad at me and doesn’t do as I want telling me it is not good timing. Yes, that makes me even angrier.
I know he has started to read your stories and I am hoping he understands that he does not have a choice — he needs to do as he is told. Our life would be so much better if he did.
I try to be organized, I try to show him that if he follows my lead life would be much happier for both of us.
Here are the things I am struggling with:
- Being on his phone when he wants with regard for me,
- Having a lock on his phones: that bothers me. His defense is to state that he does not ask to see what is on my phone. I don’t hide anything and I expect the same openness and transparency from him,
- He says he wants his alone time in the morning,
- He doesn’t do anything for me unless I ask him,
- He tells me he loves me, but honestly, I feel that he doesn’t think about us and this relationship and our lifestyle unless he wants to,
- His job is lots of hard work but I work also work hard and then some.
I need help trying to figure out how and what I need to do to get through to him. I do believe he is happier when I am firm. However, I want him to both see me as his wife and enhance our female led relationship where I don’t feel I am having to punish him all the time because he refuses to do obey as I lead and direct for our mutual benefit.
Please help me.